We are currently interviewing for the position of Air Sweeper Truck Operator:
Duties involve driving an air sweeper truck to clean and maintain properties and parking areas. Sweeper operators work year around and during winter months the work may involve snow plowing and sanding.
Operators also use a backpack blower to remove litter and debris, empty trash receptacles and use a shovel to replace stones and landscaping materials. Operators complete paperwork indicating to client that work was performed, and report any property issues to management.
Benefits Include: Competitive wages, health insurance, paid holidays and annual raises.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
- Safely operate street sweeper truck, pickup truck, snow plow, backpack blower and hand tools. Training provided.
- Understand maps, directions and instructions necessary to complete on-site work at client facilities.
- A valid Minnesota Driverís license, clean driving record & current references are required
- Able to work nights & weekends
- Our operators are self-motivated, dependable and eager to perform high-quality work.
- Curb to Curb, Inc requires a pre-employment drug screen and uses random, mandatory drug and alcohol testing to ensure the safety of all employees and client assets.
Our staff takes pride in their work and are committed to the professional maintenance of some of the Twin Citiesí elite properties.
If you are interested in learning more about Curb to Curb, Incó Please call TJ Phillips at (952) 405-2440 to arrange an interview.